Auto Beauty Center Works on All Makes and Models
Request No Obligation Free Estimate
Protect My Vehicles Value
Preventative maintenance is the best way to protect the value of your vehicle. Many realize this when it comes to regularly scheduled maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations, but often miss how valuable it is to maintain a vehicle’s interior and exterior as well as its mechanical functions. Regular scheduled free CPR evaluations saves owners money and helps them maintain the value of their vehicles. Our services are specifically designed to extend the vehicles interior and exterior aesthetic properties like the clear coat, plastic trim, wheels, leather, console, dash and other interior components.
You’ve heard the saying “the moment you drive a car off the lot, it loses value.” While it may be true, we have an alternative saying: “the moment you drive a car off the lot, bring it to Auto Beauty Center!” We will maintain the very best value and beautiful look. Don’t wait until old age to start applying CPR Treatments to pump some sparkle back into your vehicle. Start by coming in to Auto Beauty Center for a free CPR Evaluation and treatment plan. We have two locations for your convenience and we always have a Auto Beauty Technician standing by ready to customize a CPR plan for your baby!
Ming Mirror Finish Process
- Adds a diamond-like shine to a vehicle’s clear coat and paint protection that’s guaranteed to last for 5 years with proper care.
- Exclusive, Auto Beauty Center-developed technology provides a nearly impenetrable level of hardness & smoothness to the clear coat.
- Click to read more about the Ming Mirror Finish process.
The Ming Mirror Finish is a patented process that we recommend for all new vehicles and some older vehicles as part of a complete clear coat replacement. The multi-step process is itself a type of clear-coat restoration, but on a new vehicle it serves to make the clear coat even more reflective – hence the namesake. However, this process does more than make the car shiny, it also acts like body armor against all of the tiny debris that normally chip away at a clear coat like dirt, bugs, sand, salt and more. By making the clear coat perfectly smooth, then applying a special kind of buffing agent, the Ming process adds literal years to the life of your vehicle’s paint, body and beauty. This process protects your vehicle’s clear coat for up to three years.
- Micro-fine abrasive dust removes small scratches and abrasions from clear coats, restoring their smoothness and glossiness.
- Can be applied by hand or in shop. Application in shop allows us to remove more significant damage like paint swirls.
- Complements the Ming Mirror Finish, and an annual touch-up with Nano-polish in shop is recommended.
It’s important to keep on top of vehicle damage that occurs, even after getting a Ming Mirror Finish for your vehicle. Nano-polish helps to protect vehicles and removes small scratches and imperfections from clear coats using a micro-fine abrasive dust. This dust removes just the topmost layer of the clear coat and restores it to being a smooth surface with high gloss. While the polish can be applied by hand, this method will not remove paint swirls and some other types of damage. We recommend bringing your vehicle in on an annual basis for a Nano-polish treatment. When performed annually, your clear coat will be kept smooth, and when we restore the clear coat again with the Ming process, you will not see any damaged being enhanced.
- We’ll help you create a plan to keep the best-looking vehicle possible, at the best price possible with regular maintenance
- Includes helpful reminders of when to bring your vehicle in for service, and tips for maintaining its value between shop visits
When you visit one of our locations, our technicians will set you up on a customized plan to keep your vehicle in the best shape possible. This plan gives you an outline of when to bring your vehicle in for service for the best results, and will provide you tips for maintaining your vehicle’s appearance in between visits. We’ll even help you stay on top of your maintenance with service reminders at the appropriate intervals.